Three candidates and a lot of comments

Unknown 4:20 ص |

D-Day approaches . Who will win the FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013? While we await the verdict of January 13 , FIFA.com brings together the views of the three finalists and other football stars .


" If I deserve to win Maybe , like last year and two years ago . I think I deserve to win the Ballon d'Or every year. "
Cristiano Ronaldo finalist FIFA Ballon d'Or for the sixth time in seven years

" It is a pleasure , pride in doing it again in the top 3 . For me, the major prizes are collective rewards, but it is a very nice recognition . This is not very serious not win the Ballon d'Or. "
Lionel Messi, who could win his fifth FIFA Ballon d'Or in a row

" Whether I win or not, I 'll always be happy. Personally, it is a satisfaction to be among the last three , alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi. "
Franck Ribery , who joined the trio of finalists for the first time

" All three deserve the Ballon d'Or , but the one who has the winning is Santa Claus. "
Zlatan Ibrahimovic , giving his opinion on the three contenders price

"It would have been logical that the gains at other times , but it seems to me absolutely unfair that he did not this year. Regardless of what happens , it is for me the best player in the world . I do not doubt it. "
Paulo Bento , coach of Portugal , about his compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo

" Franck has come to Zurich with a big smile and enjoy . This is not obvious to go there. Must enjoy the moment. All three players are incredible. 'm Glad I do not have to choose myself. "
Pep Guardiola , coach of Bayern Munich

"In my opinion , Cristiano Ronaldo is the best . Maybe it will not appeal to Messi and he tells me , when we discuss that I never voted for him. I never voted for him because I think Cristiano merit, especially this year . "
Luis Felipe Scolari , Brazil coach and former Portugal

" To its credit, for what it represents for us and because he is my teammate and my friend, I am in favor of Messi. "
Andrés Iniesta, midfielder of FC Barcelona

" That gives it the Ballon d'Or or not , Messi is the best player in the world and there will be none other like him. "
Jordi Alba, teammate Lionel Messi FC Barcelona

" It is obvious that Ribéry had an outstanding season with Bayern . Course, Andrés Iniesta, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo were again feeling . But I think around Ribery came because he who has everything won with his club last season. "
Andreas Möller , former midfielder Germany, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund

"Personally , I hope Messi will pick up the trophy , but we must recognize that Cristiano Ronaldo deserves it."
Rivaldo , former striker of Brazil and FC Barcelona

" I would give the Ballon d'Or to Messi. If it is not he who wins , I hope that the player will be rewarded Ribery . Cristiano Ronaldo ? After Messi and Ribery . "
Xavi Hernández and preferences for the final podium of the FIFA Ballon d'Or

" I'd like Cristiano wins. Firstly because I am Portuguese, on the other hand for all he has done over the past few seasons . It was just amazing . It is constantly improving, is well mannered and is still young. When I met and I worked with him, he always gave me the impression of being someone who set targets . his immense ambitions will enable the achieve. He deserves this recognition. "
Paulo Sousa , former Portugal midfielder and current coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv

" These are the two best players in the world, but for technical reasons , I choose Messi. "
Ronaldo , former Brazil striker and former winner of the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

" In my opinion, Ribéry was an extraordinary season . He won everything with his team , he scored very important goals and was licensee at all major appointments. Franck is a great boy, essential for Bayern and the team of France . You speak of Cristiano or Messi. Leo won La Liga with Barcelona offering some spectacular performances , while Cristiano has gained nothing . He ran a lot , fought like little have, but did not raise a single trophy. logic suggests that Ribery is the winner . "
Paul Breitner , former midfielder Germany

"I think Cristiano Ronaldo will get the Ballon d'Or with his playing . Ribery also plays very well, but Cristiano is at the top of his art and merit. "
Jefferson Farfan , attacking Peru and Schalke 04

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق