AC Milan - Honda want to display a spirit of Samurai

Unknown 11:44 ص |

The new Japanese midfielder of AC Milan (1st div Italian . ) , Keisuke Honda announced that it would be on the ground, " the spirit of the samurai " , during his official presentation Wednesday at the San Siro stadium .

Honda , 27 , joined Milan after three and a half seasons with CSKA Moscow ( Russian 1st div . ) . He signed until June 2017.

"I 've never met a samurai ... but Japanese men are known to never give up ," said the player , dyed blonde hair and tanned face, told reporters. " We have a great mind and are disciplined , so I hope to show in the field this type of mind ," said he added.

Honda, who became the first Japanese to play for AC Milan, will wear the number 10 , and other famous foreign players have brought before him : Ruud Gullit , Dejan Savicevic , Zvonimir Boban , Rui Costa or even Clarence Seedorf .

Honda, who told her "heart had spoken " by choosing to come to Milan , said he would " train hard from now on ." " I know that much is expected of me and I intend to show what I can do," he added.

The Japanese should play behind the Rossoneri attack duo of Italian international Mario Balotelli and Kaka , who have both scored eleven goals in their team this season in the league .

"I can play any position but if I had the choice , I'd rather be positioned behind the strikers . This is my favorite position ," said the midfielder , who also confided that he was already dreaming to wear the number 10 Milan when he was 12 years old.

AC Milan occupies the 11th place in the championship of Serie A after 18 days.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق