Examinations for Falcao, injured his left knee

Unknown 1:26 م |

The Colombian international striker Monaco , Radamel Falcao , injured his left knee during the match cutting Chasselay France -Monaco (0-3) on Wednesday in Lyon, will spend Wednesday night or Thursday examinations do we learned from the club of the principality.

The player was hit in the 40th minute of the game on a foul Soner Ertek . He was evacuated on a stretcher and replaced at halftime by Emmanuel Riviere, who scored the other two goals of Monaco .

Cruciate ligament injury is suspected for the Colombian but not confirmed at the moment .

Ertek the player involved in the action that caused the release of Falcao declared himself " disappointed " . " It is my right and I tackle to protect the cage. Hopefully it is nothing serious. I would hate even more if he were to miss the World Cup. Wish him a good recovery, " said Rhone defender .

"I'm disappointed . Honestly, I do not feel that I touch . Was he takes the peg alone on the action? Did I accidentally touch I do not know but that m ' was sealed. This ruined my game. I 'm really not good, " he added.

Falcao opened the scoring in the 29th minute by taking a pass from Valere Germain in receiving a free kick played right wing Joao Moutinho .

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق