They said in 2013 ...

Unknown 11:21 ص |

FIFA.com reviews the best statements of 2013 about to end. José Mourinho , Pep Guardiola, Zlatan Ibrahimovic , Mario Balotelli and Zinedine Zidane are part of the anthology .

January
" I love women's football , they are as effective as men, but they are less cozy , I think men are a bit snug , they complain a lot , you know. . " - Gérard Depardieu, French actor

" Habemus Pep ! " - Uli Hoeness , President of Bayern Munich

"I think he can progress and I would be happy if he becomes one of the best players in the world . For me, Mario was like a son . Course, sometimes it pissed me off , but it also has . very good side I am working a lot with my players even more with Mario, probably we were all very moved when he said goodbye when I say I love Mario, it's true . "- . . Roberto Mancini , Manchester City coach , about Mario Balotelli

" Train Real Madrid is one of the three things I would never do in football things would lose a match on purpose and promote doping. " - Tito Vilanova , coach of FC Barcelona

February
"Now we are not only good We are also beautiful . " - Zlatan Ibrahimovic striker Paris Saint- Germain , about the arrival of David Beckham

"I used to lose my first game , but after the first game , I also used to win more and win competitions . " - Luiz Felipe Scolari , Brazil coach after defeat against England

"Sometimes the crest Niang grows inside of his skull , but he is a good boy " - Sulley Muntari midfielder of AC Milan, about Mbaye Niang

"I regret not being mature earlier, because I think today I évoluerais to a higher level . Maybe I'd like Messi today. But I still have time I can catch up " - Hatem Ben Arfa , Newcastle midfielder

March
"We created a team to play the Champions League over the championship " - Leonardo, sporting director of Paris Saint- Germain

" I can not take the ball and dribble eight players. Were talking about my many goals because this is a moment that I did not score with the Blues . I made assists but I feel it , it is useless " - Karim Benzema, France striker

" You can change certain points , but we can not lose malice, vivacity that was since childhood, which was learned by playing in the street" - Luis Suarez, Liverpool striker

"I hope he will like his father, because as Messi, it is impossible" - Antonio Cassano , Inter Milan striker , about his son named Lionel Messi tribute to


April
"I want to hit Because a player like him should always play like that should only be entitled to a bad game from time to time . . " - Roberto Mancini, manager of Manchester City, about Samir Nasri

" If a new pope can be elected to 76 years , why can not I continue to drive at age 68 ? " - Jupp Heynckes , Bayern Munich coach

"Putting goals in the Champions League , it comes to be anonymous and to marry a Hollywood star : we instantly found in the press and becomes a star" - Felipe Santana Borussia Dortmund defender , micro from FIFA.com

"I understand that someone who comes to see us against Reims , which took a week of work and responsibility that comes the stage for relaxing weekend , a little edgy . You think it's fun to go out in whistles and these songs But hey , it does not say either entering the field : ' well, what are we gonna do tonight to piss them off ? ' " - Ludovic Obraniak midfielder Bordeaux

May
"When a gorilla in the jungle had enough ... he goes ... alone in the forest ... and takes a role as an ambassador " - Eric Cantona, former midfielder of Manchester United , concerning Alex Ferguson had announced his retirement

"When you've won some thing and you're done , you're still hungry last year I ate a beef, today it will be a chicken I 'm still hungry and I want more titles. . " - David Luiz , Chelsea defender

" We can say that this is my best season. I 'm happy. I'm beaming . Which made me feel good , it's happy to be back with the Blues . Hear the French public shudder when I ' accelerates , you can not imagine how I missed it " - Franck Ribery, Bayern Munich striker

"When it goes well , it is as if you were the Pope 's love that gives you the city of Rome, no other gives you the Child, the president of my club told my parents . . There has two options : Roma or Lazio My mother chose Roma because she knew that I was a supporter of this club if it had opted for Lazio , I think I would have killed " - Francesco Totti , striker. . AS Roma

June
"I won the cup with the big ears in my bed My wife told me , 'You 're crazy ' We took pictures funny , my wife, and cut me in bed. . " - Franck Ribery, medium terain Bayern Munich

"I am very happy to work with him this will be a great assistant in addition to my usual assistant Paul Clement will be on the bench The only problem is he can not play . . . " - Carlo Ancelotti , coach Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane about

" Fred Bernard Hulk What has happened to the glamor names of Brazilian football ! ? " - Gary Lineker , the former England international on Twitter

" I understand , yes Sure Jeremiah Wishbone , it's not very sexy Then it's on the ground that it is played , what I can bring . " - Jeremiah Wishbone , Bordeaux defender skepticism about the fans with the announcement of its signature

July
" I knew nothing until Sir Alex called me and asked me to come to him I expected him to say to me . 'I 'll get you one of your players ' But the first thing . he told me it was . 'I am retiring next week ' And his next words were : "You're the next coach of Manchester United ' So I have not had the opportunity . . saying yes or no, it was amazing " - David Moyes , manager of Manchester United

"We have a bow and arrows, and if we just aim , we can fly . There is Bayern has the equivalent of a bazooka. It is therefore likely to take the spot , but we can be like Robin Hood " - Jürgen Klopp , coach of Borussia Dortmund

" Sometimes you have to know how ' bad play " - Bruno Bini , coach of France Women

"I am very pleased to have been victorious in the group of the Confederations Cup , but I know I have to kill a lion every day and continue to constantly prove that I deserve a ticket for the Brazil team for next ten months " - Fred , Brazil striker

August
"In my opinion , Antonio Conte is not just the best Italian coach , it is Messi coaches " - Fabrizio Ravanelli coach Ajaccio

" It's not always easy to win it all. People think Bayern will win all matches 6:0 or 7:0 , but it is simply not possible. Supporters always want more but I ' . leads the team for just six or seven weeks , I need more time I'm a normal coach, I 'm not a super- coach " - Pep Guardiola , coach of Bayern Munich

"We are the smallest of the first division Smaller shit championship is us When we understand that, we can compete with others. . " - Paco Jemez coach Rayo Vallecano after the defeat 0: 5 against Atletico Madrid

"You want to compare myself to Ibrahimovic It is a compliment to him ! " - Mario Balotelli, AC Milan striker

September
"It does not make me dream! I never get it, so I will not dream . After yes , this is a great player , it's great for the Ligue 1. I look , I admire , but at night , I dream of something else " - Louis Nicollin , president of Montpellier, on Falcao

"We played for years with coaches of the house. There first had Pep then there was Tito. We pushed our style of play to the point of being somewhat slaves " - Gerard Piqué, FC Barcelona defender

"Today , it's easier I scored 41 times for Portugal in 60 games for me, I 've never played against Liechtenstein and Azerbaijan. . " - Eusebio , former Portugal striker

" We are so strong that if we have a third child with my wife, I call Zlatan finally if it is a boy. A small Zlatan relationship. It would be an honor for him to know that the son Thiago Silva 's name is Zlatan ! " - Thiago Silva, defender of the Paris Saint Germain

October
"Whoever buys me buy a Ferrari And with a Ferrari , you put petrol and go full speed Guardiola has diesel and went for a walk in the countryside He should buy a Fiat . . . " - Zlatan Ibrahimovic striker Paris Saint- Germain

" I am the coach of La Liga 100 points in 2011/ 2012 and 121 goals, with a championship before Barça the best that ever existed I am unique, this is my place in the history of the club. " - José Mourinho , former Real Madrid coach

" Totti can be considered an immortal player . His talent , but also his physical and mental condition makes him a player who can make a difference at any age, in any situation ," Gianluigi Buffon, goalkeeper purpose of Italy

"I think I draw most of my power from my beard " - Tim Howard, goalkeeper for Everton

November
" The conversion as a coach, it is the consolation prize of a player when he retires . If many players choose to become coaches or team managers is to stay connected to football , to the smell of grass , the stadium atmosphere ... somehow , football is a drug it always will, there 's always need . "- Bernd Schuster, coach Malaga, told FIFA.com

"I do not need to win the Ballon d'Or to know that I am the best " - Zlatan Ibrahimovic striker Paris Saint- Germain

"If I could play like Messi, I would. If it was like Ronaldo , ibid. Falcao , Zlatan , Cavani , either, they are very good players and they are very strong . Though I like the way playing the other , I play my way because I will never play as one of these players I am and always will Cheick Diabate . "- Cheick Diabate Bordeaux striker

" In my Milan, in the best case , Balotelli had referred the cases of Van Basten , Weah and Shevchenko . How is it possible for a player to come to training late on two consecutive days ? In my time , he would have slapped from players like Maldini , Desailly , Seba Rossi Costacurta or Baresi " - Zvonimir Boban , a former midfielder Croatia

December
. " Since I play football , at no time have I doubted that I would succeed Sometimes there is a Plan A and a Plan B. For me , there is a plan A" - Demba Ba , Chelsea striker

" If I were to go to war , immediately next to me in the front line , I will put Patrice Evra Moreover , there is not much that I would ... ". - Nicolas Anelka, striker West Bromwich Albion

"His position has deeply disappointed me . Even if think it could have been more supportive, think of me , Les Bleus , France . Were just experienced something exceptional entire thing with this qualifier World Cup " - Franck Ribery, France striker , about Mamadou Sakho

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق