Raja - Metouali: "Nothing to Lose"

Unknown 7:36 ص |


The middle of Raja Casablanca, Mohcine Moutouali believes have already done " something historic " by reaching the semi -finals of the World Club he played Wednesday night in Marrakech, before 40,000 fans , facing the Brazilians Atletico Mineiro and Ronaldinho , his " idol " he " dreamed of meeting ."

In what state of mind is the Raja before the gala match ?
We are very motivated to make another big performance and reach the final . We have nothing to lose, to the extent that everything we have done so far is already something historic for the club and for the Moroccan football. We want to continue our adventure by showing good football .

No he is not a form of apprehension at the thought of facing a player like Ronaldinho ?
Personally, I am delighted to be in the semifinals , to play against Atletico Mineiro and above all against Ronaldinho . I dreamed it would do to meet him , and then I 'll play against him ! In addition , Ronaldinho and I are moving in the same area of the game, and I will be led to often cross. This is my idol but that does not mean I 'll give up and watch him play . I will do everything I can to stop it and deprive him of the ball.

What makes you think a new exploit ?
Victory against Auckland City ( 2-1 barrage ) released players and that's why we have a great match against Monterrey (2-1 aet) , with public support , which has constantly encourage us even when we had a goal. Also, the game system of Raja is not very far from that of Mineiro . Both teams like technique, short game . We will make a great game and the public will enjoy!

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق