The weekly witticisms

Unknown 9:17 ص |

Like every Friday , FIFA.com honors those who have made ​​the news football by their statements. This week , self- proclamations of Samuel Eto'o and Adel Taarabt , the revelations of José Mourinho and the exasperation of Dani Alves .

To FIFA.com
"But the Ivory Coast can not win the World Cup ! While Côte d' Ivoire has a generation of players that ends . For some it will actually last World Cup . But Ivory Coast has elements can not create surprise, but to play at the level that it is recognized in the world " - Sabri Lamouchi , coach of Ivory Coast

" You always want to rub shoulders with the biggest play together and enjoy football ... But for me, the greatest of all time is Messi This is the best of all. . " - Xavi, midfielder FC Barcelona

"We always said that the coach chooses players and tactics, but then they move and systems change . However, I think Messi has something more and that all field players must support the . a single player can not win the World Cup may play an important role, but it will not win every game alone That's impossible . "- . Mario Kempes , former Argentina striker


in France
" He did what he did. What I find unfortunate is to have said what he said to the press, in public. Mistakes can commit , it may be ill-advised but be careful what you say . anyway, what he did , I never could. Exit cloakroom, stop training , it is unimaginable. Discuss yes , disagreeing ok , but just leave ... "- Florent Balmont , Lille midfielder , about Florian Thauvin

" If Ludovic Obraniak left is that we did not really thought weaken. Moreover, we proposed a potential recruit to a coach who has examined our perspective . And he told us not " - Jean- Louis Triaud , president of Bordeaux

"It is true that I am a little older it a few years ago , I no longer have the same hair ... That's all the same world it seems. But football is for smart people . And my brain is still in the same condition. Now we will see in some games if it is always the same Berbatov before! " - Dimitar Berbatov , striker AS Monaco

England
"I have not spoken before the game. This is Billy , the masseur , who spoke to the players. He cried so Scottish ' Grrr , grr , grr ! ' I did not even understand what he said. I'm serious! players applauded . chat It was Billy and he was fantastic. I did not understand , but I could see that the players understand. the last time I spoke to the players, it was noon " - José Mourinho, Chelsea coach after the victory against Manchester City

"I have nothing to show I'm Samuel Eto'o I do not belong to the group of players considered good, but the group of great players. . " - Samuel Eto'o, Chelsea striker

" Eden Zola remember I had never seen that before He was only 23 years and his talent at the foot ball is a nightmare for his opponents . . " - Didier Drogba Galatasaray striker , about Eden Hazard

Spain
" Here, people are pessimistic. Soon as their team wins a little less, they cool . If they do not believe in us , or if they do not think we are the best, they stay at home ! " - Dani Alves, FC Barcelona defender

Italy
"They Italian Balotelli, now they will have the Balotelli of Morocco" - Adel Taarabt , AC Milan striker

" The group that made ​​the Belgian national team is a group of very high level . For me, with a group of this quality, the last four of the World must be achieved because there is quality in all areas game " - Rudi Garcia , coach of AS Roma

Germany
" Guardiola makes no favor to the player making the play before two walls do not let get balloons. Bayern are wasting talent Götze . It is clear that he can play here, but this n . ' is not the best option for the player would be better behind a striker, he is much more dangerous in this position " - Franz Beckenbauer , honorary president of Bayern Munich, about Mario Götze

somewhere else
"I do not think it will be the Cup Neymar . He is still young , Brazil players must assume their responsibilities before him. I know he will play well, but it will be a lot of pressure during the competition, . the one who has just arrived in Europe other players must withstand this pressure for him " - Roberto Carlos , Brazil's former defender

. . "Maradona loves me Argentines like comparisons They had great players like Di Stefano , Sivori , Maradona , Messi ... I repeat at every opportunity in my Argentine friends ' First try to tell me who was your best player before designating the best player in the world " - Pelé , former Brazil striker

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق